Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we're finally in our new home! :)  We turned in the keys to the other place and we are HOME free!LOL!(Pun intended) Now we just have to figure out where everything IS!LOL!  I tell ya...I think it might have been easier without the help of three teenage boys and a fourth preteen boy...they do NOT care where anything GOES! As long as their done moving it!

It was hard on the furbabies...they had to be kenneled FAR more then they are used to so we could move safely...but, they are in HEAVEN in their new backyard! They LEAP and run and gallop around...it's great to watch...they will be SO much happier here...

Pua is growing like a little weed...playing with anything that moves!LOL!  Here are some pics of her in her dual coats(she hates the cold...but, LOVES to play in it!LOL)  Mic and Indy are SNOW PLOWS...they adore the stuff and are out in it constantly unless we make them come in and warm up!

We are still getting settled...but, I'll post more pics SOON!  

It's good to be back... :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
those pics are the BEST !!! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ her flyig..i LOVE LOVE her little coat/sweater combo all she needs now is a little purse hahaha she looks sooooooooooooo cute..and the boys look so so handsome in their coats :D

glad you are settled somewhat...thats great they will love being there !!!!

HUGZ from us ~

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Oh good, you're setteled.
I heard about all the horrible weather on the news and was concerned for you and prayed that y'all were alright.
How bad is the situation there?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
All the pups look so happy at the new place and they look so good in their coats.  Pua isn't so little anymore but just so darling in her little sweater coat.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Glad you guys are settled in....I had forgot that you all were moving so I have been wondering where you were.....The hard part to me is moving and then the fun part is finding places to put your stuff again :) I have moved more then my fair share in my life and I hope I only have one more in my future....

Pua is getting big and the boys look great!!!!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
such adorable pics!!!!  they look like they are enjoying the change of scenery.

where'd you get the coats and sweaters???

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Jeanene!!!! I knew that it was about time for the big move, but was starting to get a bit worried as well..I had seen the nasty weather and had wondered if that was near you.....Glad you are moved...The pics were great...The "flying Pua" one was just soo cute......

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome Back and Congrats on the new home! The pics are great!  :D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
How wonderful to be in your new home for Christmas!  Pua and the boys are so darn cute in their sweaters and coats - and I can't believe how much little Pua has grown.  She is a doll baby.  Enjoy your new home and wonderful backyard.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts