Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been SWAMPED at work.  Just got home from the office 8am - 9:30 pm!  I promise in the next couple of days I will do the photo contest and answer all the PMs that are sitting in my box.   I have two days off and hoping to do some catch up on post and other stuff so sit pretty;)

G

·
0 Posts
I tried to pm you a pic for the contest, but i'm not sure if the pic attached, just to let ya know...sorry you've been soo busy

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep I got it Jamie - you are all set - Thanks;)   Busy in this economy is a good thing.  Just hate when its all at once  - which seems to happen more then often.  Two days off to regroup and spend time with the family...oh and husband.

G

·
0 Posts
Sorry to hear about your job!  I was kinda worried you weren't getting my PMs.  I know why now...  its all good.  I won't worry anymore   :)

relax on your days off!

G

·
0 Posts
Heather...take it easy...between your job, modding for this place and your fund raising...the two pups, a husband...you're spread way too thin...we don't want you getting sick!  You're too important around here!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep I got them.  the PM make me feel popular  - LOL   ha ha.     Work Smurk, I like being stressed and busy - I thrive off it - but complain too!!  ha ha

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Plus the OT is good, after my dogs saw Britney's new pad - they decided they need one too!!!!  ha ha ha   And they are not going to pay for it.     We really need to get these kids (dogs) some jobs!!

G

·
0 Posts
haha...   i agree!  they need to pull their weight around here!

help pay for some of this food...   and they need to learn to pick up their mess!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="bingasmom\";p=\"87538":lzyz1sez]haha...

·
Registered
648 Posts
[quote="HannaBanana\";p=\"87536":140rlbmm]Plus the OT is good, after my dogs saw Britney's new pad - they decided they need one too!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts