Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Maybe we can do a year long thing then at the end of the year of a puppy of the year contest with the winners of each month... Just an idea

·
Registered
244 Posts
I like that idea! I think for this we should have a "theme" every month.. But not only puppies. Maybe we can get a couple people to be "headers" of categories so there is one for dogs of all ages! And we could have themes every month! That would be so much fun! And getting pics that go with the theme would be a fun way to spend time with our fur babies!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Don't worry ;) I was planning on doing at least one photo contest each month... Boxer of the month will also have a theme.. Not everyone will meet the theme or category for each month.. But there will be plenty of opportunities for all members to be included throughout the year. This way I don't get 20+ people sending in photos or nominating for BOTM.. I have to draw a line somewhere...

I know everyone is excited.. Including me.. but this takes a bit of planning and trial and error since I am new to this type of thing :) Be easy on me LOL!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.