Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this new thread for our newest addition Sammy. She is a boxer just like Lexie, but she looks a bit different. Her nose is not as smashed as a lot of boxers are, but she acts just like a boxer. The previous owners said she was 1-2 years old. I also got a new photo of her over the weekend. Enjoy the photo!

Chase

Attachments

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Sammys finally home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how are things now? id bet a little better?..i am so happy for you Chase...thats wonderful !!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, things are improving, but Sammy growls at Lexie sometimes and Lexie hides from her. Lol. I think we can work on the growling though.

We have also noticed that Sammy loves to eat! She also loves to play outside all day. I guess where she was tied up all the time.

Thanks everyone for all the replies. I'm sure Sammy apperciates them as well. Lol. If anything changes I will have an update later on in the day.

Chase

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello,

I have an update on Sammy. She seems to be doing well and she seems to be enjoying the house and the yard. She LOVES our yard. Lexie doesn't like being outside, but Sammy plays outside for a good couple of hrs. before she gets tired!

Sammy is eating a lot! She loves to eat. Lol. So before too long we will have to put her on some kind of diet.

That's about it for now, Lexie and Sammy are no longer arguing and it seems that they are becoming somewhat as friends. Hopefully!

- I will have an update soon!

Chase

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to Sammy...Glad things are settling down, it takes awhile sometimes for them to work things out, establish their pecking order.....Both of my rescues were terrific eaters, probably from being starved...She's a cutie and glad Lexie has some company

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Aww, Sammy looks so sweet - kudos to you for giving her a wonderful home!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, she looks so comfy sleeping...How are things going? good I hope?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the compliments!

Yes, things are going very well for both of our girls! They're getting along now and they barely even growl at each other! I'm glad, it seems that Sammy has turned into a couch potato though.. Hehe, maybe once Spring arrives she'll be more active, but she does like to play, every night she'll take a toy to bed with her.. As of right now, there are six toys in the bed.. Hehe..

Chase

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sammy is doing sooo well! She is getting along with Lexie just fine and she is beginning to lay around with us, she used to be all nervous.. We had some outstanding weather the other day and Sammy was out all day, she seems to enjoy the warm weather, but when she wants inside, she scratches, and I mean SCRATCHES.. Haha.. Anyhow, I'm glad we got her and I'll be sure to post photos soon, I got a bunch of new photos today, but I have a new camera with a large Megapixel rating so I have to resize them before posting..

Chase

·
Registered
880 Posts
Sammy looks content sleeping in the old picture posted above.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha, yep Sammy enjoyes nap time, she doesn't sleep very long though, she loves to play outside and play inside.. Sammy really enjoys playing with her toys as well.. She's pretty active compared to Lexie.. lol..

Chase

JettaAndOscar\";p=\"88051 said:
Sammy looks content sleeping in the old picture posted above.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, I knew she would get herself settled in..That's great and it's good for Lexie too :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She sure was interested, so cute.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts