Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I just figured it would make sense to start one topic instead of having two seperate ones for each dog.. Well anyway I have to tell the group about tonight's playing session... Enjoy!

Sammy has been playing in Lexie's toy box lately and has been pulling out tons of stuff! Well Lexie decided tonight that she wanted to play so she took a toy and went behind the couch to played with it, but Sammy decided that she wanted the toy. Lol. So Sammy take off behind the couch and takes the toy and puts it under the couch. Lol. Just thought I'd share tonight's story. lol.

Take Care,
Chase

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Re: Photos and Information on the girls ( Lexie & Sammy

Ahhh, now that's what I like to hear. Sounds like they are starting to get a long well...That is awesome....Pics of them playing would be nice...Hint hint :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Yes we need pictures of them playing  :lol:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

Glad to hear they are starting to get along and play with each other - we need pictures lol.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks everyone for the replies! I am working on photos and should have them up very very soon. I have to try to catch them playing again!

This morning Lexie was laying in the bed and Sammy put her head on Lexie's back and was using Lexie's back as a pillow. It was cute!

Chase

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

awwwwwwwwwww thats wonderful !!!..yaaa Lex needed a friend and Sammy needed a loving family...the perfect ending..

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Hello Group,

I just wanted to update everyone on how the girls were doing. So far they are getting along just fine and we left them today for about 10 hrs. and they did fantastic! They didn't even make a mess, but when we let Sammy out she accidently used the bathroom in the basement, but I think she was happy to see us so it was no big deal.

Lexie & Sammy are becoming best friends! They lay together and they keep each other company in the kennel! They are also great guard dogs. Lexie and Sammy wait for the mailman everyday!

Stay Tuned!
Chase

P.S. I will have some additional updates later on after Thanksgiving. I should also have quite a few photos to add to the group.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

Thats great... I cant wait to get my second boxer!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

aww they just look like they belong together im so glad you got Sammy :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thanks everyone for the replies!

I've been really busy lately and I haven't been able to get on and give the group updates on the girls.. Sorry, plus I haven't been able to upload photos, but I will get on and start uploading now that winter is here! Plus I have myself a new camera. 8)

Well the girls have been doing great together, they've been getting along plus they are now sleeping together.. It used to be that Lexie was on one end of the couch and Sammy was on the other, but now they've decided to share and they both pretty much sleep right beside each other.. I'll try to get some photos of that here soon!

Thanks,
Chase

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Nice to see ya again stranger.....Glad to hear the girls are getting along well...Look forward to some new pics of them :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts