Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted some new pictures of Cactus.  A couple he is playing with his sister Maggie.  There is one of his mother, who never stops trying to lick anything, including air.  There are also a couple of Cactus' ridiculously long tongue!!!  It is by far the longest animal tongue I have ever seen- I wonder if he will trip on it?!?!
~Anne

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
They are beautiful!!! You've obviously never seen Brandy the tung dog. Check it out!  8O

http://www.tungdog.com/

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"2791":3h6prc7f]They are beautiful!!! You've obviously never seen Brandy the tung dog. Check it out!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow- that is hilarious too!
~Ane

·
Registered
770 Posts
Oh my god! Is that tongue really real?!!!! That's crazy! Whenever Daisy comes to give me an early morning kiss I'll be greatful that her tongue's not that long!!!!

Heather

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow Anne, Now I know you must be feeding that sweetie Miracle Gro....He looks great & having a great time with his sister too.....Great pictures, thanks for sharing

Oh and about the tongue Tootsie......OMG.....that's all I got to say...lol

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Willow- yeah he is huge.  He was 36lbs around January 3rd and as of last Friday he is 43lbs.  He will be six months on the 13th of February.  I don't think I got a dog-  I got a horse.  No matter- I love him.

Good to hear from you!
Take care!
~Anne

1 - 7 of 7 Posts