·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deleted by poster

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Amazing pics  looks like a great day for all, your boys look like real "pros" and the volunteers look as happy as the kids! Who wouldn't be?  The beach and water look like heaven!! Cold, windy, rainy autumn night here in NY.  Keep those warm weather pics coming :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they actually do one in ny..theres quite a few..used to be just here and cali..now its all over...i just took some pics of the dogs hang tight im gonna upload they are cute...and that idiot kitten thats playing monster around the corner today instead of the dog bowl 8O

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is a really cool thing they are doing for the kids.  :D  Great pics! Looks like they really enjoyed it!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, what a great thing for the kids; looks like they had a blast.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Great pictures, your sons look like they're having the time of their lives!  And what a wonderful thing they're doing for the kids!
P.S.  VERY jealous of your fab tan!  It's 60 and raining today in Boston....I already miss the summer and my tan is gone!  That's it....get the couch ready....I'm coming to Hawaii

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats the tan from surfing..glare off the water..it doesnt last..i am pale now lol been so sick for almost 3 weeks..just getting back now..surf this weekend..

girl i miss mass..xmas and snow..fall leaves..excitement of spring coming..:(

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahahha ok...make sure you bring the pups too..more the merrier

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Great pics Ky and what a great thing to do..Kudos to the surfers, contrary to what a lot of people think, they do get involved in causes and are not a bunch of long haired slightly demented dudes..... :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hahaha come on ...whoo hoo playdate hehe

hahahahahah Willow..long haired demented dudes..ya they do get involved...:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts