Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'morning everyone. Just quick question. I will have my Chato mostly outdoors, and I need to consider buying a tuff bed that does is comfortable enough for him. At the same time that does not allow odors to penetrate that much. What should I loof for? What type of fill do I look for as well? I would also like to bring the bed indoors at times when it gets too cold or too hot outside. Thanx for any info.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
We have used a bed in the past that we got from Target.  It had a tough side and a soft side.  We put the tough side down and pup got to lay on the soft side.  It had a filling of cedar shavings and some sort of fluff.  The cedar repels odors and bugs and the cover was removable and washable.  Also, when the fluff got un fluffed, you could open the bed up and replace the stuff inside.  Tractor Supply Co. sells the bed stuffing and cedar shavings.
What part of Texas are you from?  We're about 55 miles SW of Houston.
Zhanna

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
We went to Padre a few years ago.  We went through Corpus and we went to Brownsville.  I don't remember if we went through McAllen or not.  My husband works with a guy from McAllen.  Cool.  Good luck with that little pug-nosed pup!
Z

1 - 4 of 4 Posts