Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch for updates, and many questions as I'm sure I will have them. My camera is ready to share his growth. I haven't seen him in almost 4 weeks so there should be a drastic change I imagine. My husband is going in late to work so we can make this a family expierence, I took today and Tuesday off so Logan can get well adjusted to his new home. I can't wait. It's 6:30am eastern time, I had a hard time sleeping last night, dream after dream about today and it is finally here!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh how exciting for you.  A new baby!  Always happy to see that.  Congratulations! :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh yea, I would have been the same way. No sleep, just tossing, thinking about bringing a new baby home...Going over the list, "do I have everything?"....Good luck, and of course we want lots of pics and ask away with any questions you may have....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Yea!!!  :rockon: can't wait to see pics too.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Oh how exctiting!!! :) Congrats! He sure is GORGEOUS. His coat is so pretty :) Welcome Logan and family!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know the dishes are huge, I figured why not just go right to the big ones, he won't be this size forever. Another update he is fast asleep for 30 minutes now in his crate with the door shut!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is so cute, I just love the white tips on his paws.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Awww he is gorgeous!!! So happy for you that you got your baby and sounds like he is adapting well.. Congrats again

1 - 20 of 30 Posts