Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else have a super picky dog? Mine will eat fine for a few days then not very well for a few days. He is fed Blue Buffalo Life Protection Puppy kibble

·
Registered
24 Posts
Anybody else have a super picky dog? Mine will eat fine for a few days then not very well for a few days. He is fed Blue Buffalo Life Protection Puppy kibble
Our 14 week old girl does the same. Eating 3 cups of Wild Buffalo puppy most days, but then others she may only finish half of each of the 1 cups servings. Did the same on sci diet.
She's going fast and vet says she looks great so we’re not concerned.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Mine is almost 4 years now. He did that as a puppy, especially when he was teething. I just picked it up and he got nothing until his next meal. There were even a day here or there he didn't eat either meals.

·
Registered
47 Posts
10 years of a picky/fussy eater. It was so hard. I tried a variety of foods (within the same manufacturer) and she seemed to be more interested. I added a little warm broth to it when she got older and it seemed to encourage her to eat as well.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
My guy isn't picky, but he was on BB and decided one day he didn't want it anymore. I switched brands and I have had no issues and that was over a year ago.
As long as your pup is healthy its not unusual for them to skip a meal here or there, especially if they aren't active when its very hot out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts