Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
YAY, Beckham!!! That's great! Yeah... I'm not that good at looking at old posts... but I did a few days ago and learned something new that I was actually going to ask about.

Glad he's finally eating! GO BECKHAM!!  :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Maybe try the tinned sardines in oil thing - It really must be a boxer thing because i also tried countless varieties of food - loads of small tester packs from the vet, i tried mixing different ingredients into the food to make it taste better. He'd like the new taste for about 24/48 hours and then i'd have to change again to keep him interested. He even developped a huge appetite for a not so good supermarket brand so i kept feeding him that for a couple of months because he was eating something at least. Generally the fouler the smell the more he liked the brand :sick:  Then i weaned him back onto Royal Canin (we just don't have the huge variety of dog foods here that you do in the US)
Do boxers have more appetite when there's a second dog in the home? When i go see my Sis-in-law who has a German shepherd (the bad tempered s*d bit Voltaire yesterday - he has a bit of fur missing on his head :( - i will be so p****d if it doesn't grow back but i'm sure Voltaire drove him to it, he will wind him up a treat :roll: ) Voltaire eats all his food and then all the cats food as soon as he's through the door :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts