Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of Maggie during the walk:

Then when we got home she was pooped out.  She went with Hubby to tuck in Michaela (skin baby) and ended up going to bed herself:

Later when we went to bed we found them sleeping like this:

This last picture was taken a few days ago.. it was so cute seeing her sleep like that.  She's sleeping on my duvet.  I was napping on the couch because I had to work nights that night:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
OMG!  I LOVE the picture of Maggie and your daughter.  That is precious...so cute!  I hope you frame it  :D   Both your daughters are adorable!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
OMG Maggie is beautiful!!!! I absolutly love her markings!!!!! And i love the pic of your shin daughter hugging her in sleep!!! That is soooo precious and i agree you need to frame that one

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now there is a picture...Two sleeping angels....That is adorable and yes definitely a keeper...... :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG!! That picture is too too cute! You have to blow that up and frame it. Too sweet! Thanks for sharing...  :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
That is very cute, I will have to show these to my wife.  I am trying to get her involved with this forum but she isn't much the internet except for bills.  This would be something fun she could get into.  She will love those pics.  Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those pictures are just adorable, I love the one of them sleeping also.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys.  I'm gonna do what most of you guys suggested which is frame the sleeping one.  She would love to put that on her dresser with other photos I'm sure.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Cute pictures!!!  I love the third one!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts