Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

more later

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i stood and waited haha he was sooooooooooo surprised  i luv it..i neverrrrr get those pics..whoot whooot

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahaha i didnt even see that terror cat..shes the monster under the dog bowl again today

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

pic i made last year...see what i mean about the fact that i cant blend haha...but the pics are cute in it anyway..he was the cutest baby !!..wish i never cut his curls off b/c they never grew back right...

just thoguht id share im having a proud mama day

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:D ty..hes a terror but i luv him that way..i couldnt have quiet sheepish kids...the way i am would freak them out hahahah im too goofy and off the wall...hehehe

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Ya you are...roflmao

I can attest to him being a total sweety and a holy terror...He's a perfect blend of good boy and heathen!!!!

We love him!!!!

Happy Birthday Little Man!!!!  I'll see you in a bit!!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Aww, Look how excited he is! I love the last pic of him all ready to to try and convince mom to let him ride the scooter down the stairs  :lol:  Such a sweetheart... Happy Birthday Diari   <:p  :dance:  That cake came out awesome Ky!!! Nice job

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ty ty ty ...we are sitting here jsut chillin..party is in 1/2 hour

me and liz are sittin here watchin hubby play darts on his stupid dart board that has a heckler hahaha calls him a loser

dogs are all asleep together side by side so cute

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Well you have a very special boy there and he's lucky to have such a great mom, dad and big brother.  Congratulations on doing such a terrific job, he looks so happy in his pictures and that makes all the hard work so worth while.  Happy Birthday!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
have a zillion pics to go through but thought these were really nice..:) have tons of party pics to go through

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ahh, look at his face in that first pic! That is worth it all.....Great pics Ky and looks like he had a blast...Nice cake by the way....Oh yea, and your new Siggy is awesome  :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts