Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I sure hope I make up for the lack of pics lmao!! I might have to do it in more then one post!!! Here are the play pics from today!!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Too cute! Gosh, it looks freakin' freezing there!!! Makes me shiver just looking at them!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reeko stacked!!

Roxy stacked!

ENJOY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually isnt too bad today!!! lol

·
Registered
262 Posts
Great pictures!
They look like they are having a blast.

Think maybe you could send some of that snow down to central Virginia?  :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
jixxxer\";p=\"67463 said:
Great look boxers, is roxy what they call reverse brindle??? Love that striping.
Roxy is a brindle....when i first got into boxers years ago i thought the same thing b/c that is what i had been told :) Cindi set me straight though and after doing some research i saw the difference. If you go to the announcement page there is a sticky there that goes over each color...it even has pics :D

Cindi they both look GREAT!! Snow!! WOW....it has been between 65-80 degrees here in texas!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are both looking gorgeous.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Wow!! They're going crazy in the snow (we haven't had ANY snow at all this year :( )!! How do you calm them down long enough to take the stacked photos :lol:  They're both looking gorgeous and so happy!!
p.s. i Love Roxy's crazy face in photo n

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She looks demonic in pic 5 hahaha!!! All I have to do is slip that show lead on and they are quiet as a mouse lol!!!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
They look great!  It does look cold I was going between looking at them and looking at all the snow...Then I saw you out with them with no jacket/coat/gloves/hat......it looks freezing there......My southern behind would be frozen to death!! :)

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Yep, #5 definately looks kinda scarey! :lol:
You know, I think this is the first time I've ever seen your face!  Rowelin looks like you. :wink:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LMAO Zhanna I try to hide hahaha It really wasnt that cold out lmao

·
Registered
374 Posts
awesome pics!  I'm so jealous, I want to play in the snow!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts