Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aquagirl900";p="53328 said:
*drool* dolphins!!!!

There were probably a total of about 12 to 15 that came around the boat.  There was one group that had a little baby dolphin that could not have been more then a few months old....I tried to get pictures but got more pics of the water then the dolphins....I have about 6 other pictures of them swimming around the boat, but they do not do justice to seeing it and seeing them jumping out of the water and twisting their heads to look up at you...It was amazing and my daughter thought it was the best ever!!!!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
awwww. looks like you all had a good time!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Looks like you all had a great time. Your daughter especially, she got to sleep in the crate, drive a boat, and see dolphins! Couldn't get much better than that?  :lol:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Great pictures!! Your daughter is so sweet and Fiona is precious!!! Looks like they both had a great time! The pictures of the dolphins is spectacular!! They are amazing animals, aren't they?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
wow what a wonderful time you all had !! thats great !!! things we do to make sure our kids have wonderful memories:D

LUV THE CRATE PIC HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sounds like you all had a wonderful time.  The crate picture with your daughter is so cute, poor Fiona she lost her bed :) I have seen dolphins but I have always wanted to touch one.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes we had a great time and considering what we have going on now maybe it was the calm before the storm :)
This was the first year that we did not run around to family's houses like crazy for the holiday....We decided since we see our family all the time that we would be thankful to spend some time ALONE  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sharon, those are great pics! Had to laugh at your daughter all curled up in Fiona's crate tho..I'm sure Fiona would hav ebeen more than happy to let her have it....Sweatshirt looks nice as a blankie for Fiona  :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts