Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to see family up in Omak this weekend...Mic did have two more tremors...so, we are going back into the vet this week...I'll keep everyone posted...in the meantime...there were some fun moments...one of the cutest was Mic trying to get our older dog "Alika"(small Chihuahua)to play...Mic is saying "Oh, PULEEEEASE...please play wif me!" and Alika is saying "Oh, Please! As if!"

Mic pouting and hoping

Alika napping after he got tired of Mic pestering him!

To funny! Alika lives with my MIL now...as he was ready for a retirement home with no kids or other animals...he's much happier there...unless we come to visit! LOL!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Mic..hes so so cute omg..

hope all goes well at the vet..xoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhh... how cute... that's how Nikki NORMALLY is with Odin!! Sorry to hear about the tumors! Please keep us posted!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aaahh,there's our Micster trying to make friends....Jeanene I had been wondering how he did this w/end and sorry to hear he had a couple more tremors....Poor baby...Let us know what the vet says.....

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will let you all know...I plan to ask him to do       work this time...as he did not do that when we took him in last time...I'd really like to have some answers.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
said a little prayer for you all....:) be waiting to hear...

xoxo

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Pictures are great and so sorry to hear that Mic had a little setback.  We'll keep him in our prayers and hope it just a little adjustment in his meds.  Give those georgeous boys a big hug from us and Sophie and Kane are sending healing vibes Mic's way.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Pics are sooo cute! Sorry to hear Mic had more tremors,  I've been wondering how he was. Please let us know what the vet determines.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts