Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of Kiah from yesterday; not sure when I took the video, I was on the computer and she wanted to play.

video
[<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i191.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid191.photobucket.com/albums/z171/Barb3Kiah/MVI_0016.flv">

Checking to see who is outside

She is wanting a treat they are on top of the hutch she is by

·
Registered
169 Posts
Too cute reminds me of my hailee tryin to play hehe Kiah is such a beautiful girl :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Barb, she is beautiful.....how do you get her to do the woo thing....I keep trying but Maggie and Herbie seem to want to bark?  Does that just come with time or did you teach Kiah quiet or hush?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
:rofl:  :rofl: Too funny. The video is great and the pic with the treats on top of the hutch is hilarious, I'd have to give her one!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, I think she is beautiful too but I am a bit biased  :D   I wish I could teach Kiah to WooWoo on cue but she does it when she wants too.  I found if I ignore her instead of trying to get her to do it more, she will continue.  She does it most often when she has a toy in her mouth.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thanks Barb not sure if the two would let me ignore them......LOL  Hubby just watched the video and said she is beautiful.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Kiah is so cute! Maddie was barking back when she heard Kiah! And, gee mom....give her a treat!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup, I did give her a treat and we went to the dog park too.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Barb, she is so cute - I love the pic with her head on her paws!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Kiah is just so beautiful! She has such a gorgeous, shiny coat!
I love the video of her! Daisy enjoyed listening to it to! I wish it would teach Daisy to woo-woo! LOL!

Heather

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at that lovely girl..Great pics Barb, that third one is my favorite, I couldn't refuse her anything looking like that  :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Oh my goodness Barb, I loved the video and the pics!! She is such a pretty girl, I want another boxer that looks just like her  :)

PS. you have good taste in music  :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
That video is too funny!  Kiah is a beautiful girl!  
I played the video for Beckham and he started "tilting" up a storm (pic attached).  He was disappointed that I was just teasing him and that he couldn't really play with Kiah.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Kiah looks really good...all nice and pretty shine to her hair coat to...guess the food is agreeing with her :) The video is to funny!!!!!!!!!! Woo-Woo.....Fiona hardly does that anymore!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone, she is such a sweetheart, I was so lucky to have been able to give her a forever home.  I think I was watching baby Layton's slide show and that was the music playing in the background.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
loved the video!! sumya loved it too! she really is gorgeous.what a sweetheart, great pics!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts