Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is our house after

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Re: Pics i just took....our house every morning lol (pic hea

haha! Love it! It must be very exhausting work in the mornings while the kids are getting ready for school.  :p  I know my house is pretty chaotic!  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Those are great Ky..Kinda looks like my 2 in the mornings..I love the way you displayed all your pictures going up the stairs, that looks really nice

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

So cute!! Great pics! I like the one where Isis has her nose buried - Lucy does that and it is so cute.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

LOL I WISH my house was that peaceful in the morning.... usually it's just me running around trying to do crowd control so Dad can sleep in a little after I go to work!! We're waaaay outnumbered by furkids so it's a losing battle :D House looks really nice btw, you must have really busted butt to get everything in and settled by the holidays!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

that is too cute ky!

They are one big happy family!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts

OMG love the pics KY!!! Isis is such a cutie patootie:) And Onyx is handsome lmao

Attachments

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

Ky - that is exactly how our cat is! Jake has to be in all the pics - he is such a ham. Here are a couple of examples...

·
Registered
427 Posts

I swear I could get lost in isis' blue eyes 8->

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

Maui - what a cute name! Do the cats sleep with your dogs? Jake sleeps with the dogs all the time. He just plasters himself against them or on top of them - he is too funny. Our other cat, Luke, could care less about the dogs.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

San Antonio is awesome - my hubby and I are looking to buy some land in the hill country to retire. His mom used to live in Boerne on the golf course and his aunt lives in Kerrville (about 30 min. from SA) and it is so beautiful. I love it up that way but work is in Houston for now...

·
Registered
770 Posts

Lovely pics Ky! When I get up early in the morning Daisy will come downstairs with me, head for the sofa, curl up and go straight back to sleep!

Heather

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

hahahah Heather thats too cute !!! in a ball right? lol

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

8O  8O i dunno about all that...lol..come to hawaii and bring Koa hehe...longgggggggggggg distance playdate hahahaa..

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

BTW just to let you know, Isis's blue eyed "twin" at my local rescue already had her forever home by the time my call-back came.Sad for us :( but happy for her :D

·
Registered
610 Posts

Awww... come on ky... I'll just borrow Isis for a little while.  I'll give her back.  Koa needs a boxer buddy in california to show him the ropes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts