·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

my first day not sick in 2 weeks so this is our morning so far at my house hahaha

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahah  she attacks the dogs legs everytime they go near it..they are already like wtf is this thing with our food in it..hahahahahaha

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, so happy to hear you are feeling better.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I love the pix, Ky...and Onyx looks so regal...lol...and a couple of those pix od Isis look so much like Lilly that you'd thnk you stole her just for those pix...roflmao

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Great pics!! I had to do a double take....I thought Isis was Lilly too!  :p

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha saturday ill have pics of all the skin kids ( mine & liz's) and my dogs & lily...be funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...my son turns 5..should be interesting hahahahahaha..well make sure we take pics with all of us in them

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
silly kitty is a psycho lmaooo shes crazy !!!..she jsut ran full force in the slidng glass door after a bird outside..haha shook it off and went right back to stalking..hahahha

·
Registered
933 Posts
Very cute pics.  I like the kitty under the bowl and the one of your son and Onyx both on their backs.   :lol:
By the way, will your son be 5 this sat?  My youngest son will be 5 this sat.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
LOL The pics are hysterical :rofl: The monster under the food dish must make meal times a real adventure!!! So glad you're finally feeling better. Wish your son a early Happy Birthday from Donner and I. :D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Loved the pictures - especially the kitty under the food bowls.  So glad to hear you are finally feeling better. The only thing worse than being sick, is being in Hawaii and being sick!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great pics Ky!!! Love the kitty under the food bowl ones...Glad you are feeling better and wish your son a happy birthday for me :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Luv my boxers..yes yes oct 6 2002..thats great !!! tell him happy bday whoo hoo

KATE..your signature is gorgeousssssssssssssssssssssss..wow

TY TY FOR ALL THE BDAY WISHES ITS BEEN A LONG 5 YRS..AUTISM ISNT AN EASY THING..ITS SURE AN ADVENTURE THOUGH ! LOL..NEVER A DULL MOMENT..AND AFTER YOU GET OVER THE INITIAL SHOCK WHICH WAS AT 2 YRS OLD FOR US..THINGS GET EASIER ONCE YOU LEARN THAT VALUABLE LESSON THAT EVERY DAY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AND GROCERY SHOPPING AND ANY STORE IS UHMM INTERESTING..

anger was my first emotion b/c Diari was not born with autism..he was very advanced and in the 100th percentile ..until another kid (stupid parents) was playing with my older son and that kid had rsv..(terrible virus) well my little one got it at 4 months old and came within about 20 minutes of dying( they kept saying it was a bad cold until his lungs were so full he was drowing from the inside)...so on life support for 34 days..the drugs from that intubation caused the autism...i saw it in the papers i signed but you dont think about it ..
Now, in all honesty...he has brought so so much to my life..and im not just saying that to find a positive thread to cling to..they truely see the world so differently...they see innocence..they see things for what they are not what might be..their imaginations are unreal !!..and they are the most loving kids..loyalty is remarkable..the way he has forced me to stop and smell the flowers so to speak..they are so impressed by the littlest things..and it showed me the world in such a different light..i am a much happier and more grounded person b/c of him...and my older son is my brainiac with zero common sense haha..i luv him to death and hes the best big brother ...he impresses me everyday with how much he helps..

:) i am so proud of them..:)

PSSSSSSSSSSSSssst..Jeanene..come on over..bring the boys..whoooot whoooooot...you can stay here..hehehe bring everyoneeeeeeee

1 - 20 of 29 Posts