Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would get as many pics of Brodi as I can because he is now starting to run away soon as I grab my cam  :roll:  I think Chloe gave him a heads up because I still can't get a pic without her turning her back on me and this has been ever since she was Shrek for a day!

Brodi claiming the kitty's toy as his own

Showing off his giraffe legs

Brodi with his de-stuffed baby

Wondering where all the stuffing went

Patiently waiting for sissy to get done doing her business

Getting tired

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is growing so fast, think I like the first and last pics best.  What a cutie he is, do you see more of his brindling now?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow! All these pups grow so fast! Shari, he looks great, and I agree that the last pic is definitely a framer!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, where did that little puppy go? You can really see how much he has grown Shari, and looking quite handsome as well :) I agree, that last pic is precious, deserves a frame

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[quote="kiahsmom\";p=\"106785":12hjy1ug]He is growing so fast, think I like the first and last pics best.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
he is getting big!! he is so handsome! great pics thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
494 Posts
He is absolutely handsome!!  I can't believe how fast he has grown.  How did you get him to sit patiently for Chloe?  My two don't care they will run and jump on the other when they are going potty.   :D (or brother just potties on sister.... :roll: )

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you Cheryl, Had to laugh at brother going potty on sister..Brodi has actually tried to do that once with Chloe but didn't get very far cause he still squats. For him sitting and waiting, I have been working with him religiously with his commands especially stay in hopes of possibly getting his cgc and getting him into therapy work. Still way to early to tell but so far so good!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Shari, I just noticed when I looked at these pics again, Brodi is getting speckles on his belly, I love those! Angel has a ton of them

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Ohmygoodness!! What a beauty!!! I agree that the last one should be framed!! Crop it tight--even print it in black and white!! GORGEOUS!!

XOXO

Julia and Bibby

Attachments

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
He's such a cutie! I love the last picture where he's looking up at you! So precious!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts