Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I resized them and added them to Blue's Album
I love this picture because he looks soooooo cute.....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww, cute and tiny!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
How cute... How does blue get along with Cabo??? Jessie terrorises my friends bull dog...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ahhh, what a sweetheart...I love that speckled nose...Glad you got some pics posted of him....We thank ya..Never can see enuf of these little babies....

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They were good for awhile, and then I think Blue had about enough of Cabo.  He didn't really like getting slobbered on and pushed around.  So he started barking at Cabo if he moved even an inch in his direction.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Really its totally the opposite with Jessie and my friends Bulldog...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blue is still very small, and Cabo doesn't know his own strength.  Cabo isn't even a year old yet and already weighs over 75lbs.  Poor Blue is only 9 weeks, and weighs about 10lbs.   So when they were playing you would just see Blue fly across the floor, and get up and go right back to playing.  But when he wanted a little nap time and Cabo didn't want to give it to him, that's when he started barking.  It was almost like... "I'm tired... leave me alone for a little"  

Then Cabo left and Blue ran to the door looking for him!  It was really funny, but Cabo is moving to Florida next Wednesday with my brother.  So the two won't get to play much anymore!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Jessie chased Rocky around my apartment the day we brought her home.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh that's too funny!  I was just scared that Blue would get hurt...  I'm a little overprotective! hahaha, he's like my little baby and I worry about him.  

Blue never yelped or looked for help, but I was still worried!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
i actually feel bad for rocky sometimes... lol!!!

I was scared that Jessie would get hurt when she played with maggie, but Jessie never yelped either and Jessie almost always went at Maggie first.

·
Registered
780 Posts
He is so sweet.  Love that little nose!!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Oh my goodness!!! Sooo cuutteee!! My Mia should be that color too!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sweet baby pics!!!  awwweee!  soo cute!

Jessesmom-  that is that funniest story!!!  I can just see it in my head,  that widdle idddy biddy baby chasing that big huge monster dogg all over the place. :rofl:  

Not that i think bulldogs are monsters :wink: I did graduate from UGA after all  and my DH played football with them as well:lol:  so naturally I am a big bulldog fan 8)  8)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
It was funny... we were crying laughing, cause she was literally chasing him around the entire apartment... he ran outside on the terrace... She couldnt get out there because there is a step and she was too small to get over it on her own!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Love everyones photos- brought a BIG SMILE to my face this evening! :D  Lovely!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts