Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Pom, Moonie, is getting more tolerant of Lucy each day (though we still have a ways to go).

Here are some pics from today. Moonie is around 5 years old and Lucy is 7 1/2 weeks old.

Me? Naughty? Never.

NEVER...believe me now?

Lucky me, i got the money shot

See Moonie's eyes? Got that crazy look just daring Lucy to try it

She loves this ball

Actually, Moonie's eyes were kind of crazy because the neighbor's little dog kept coming in our yard and she chases him out of the yard so she was on the lookout.  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are both so cute, love the hiding picture too.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww they are so cute! Lucy is so adorable...how could she EVER be naughty?  :lol:  I'm glad they are starting to get along better.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Woooowwwww Lucy really is precious!! :D  I love her to death, she is soooo tiny! :D  :D

Moonie's coat is awesome. :D  Ive also got two little ones, poodles,  that take some grooming i can tell ya. I actually groom/clip them myself nowadays caus the grooming parlours prices kept going up and up, brought clipper and went on net. Crapped myself the first time caus i thought i was gonna chop a leg off but did ok and now im not too shabby without blowing my own trumpet :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Lucy is such a pretty little girl...love the little white spot on her nose!
Looks like her and Moonie are getting along pretty good!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Believe it or not, the pom doesn't take too much work. She does not have a super thick undercoat like our pom who passed away did. We would just shave our black pom (she shed a ton, too). But Moonie doesn't shed too much and we shaved her before but the more course hair never grew back along her spine so now we don't shave her anymore. I hear Poodles are harder to maintain.

Our late Laney Lue had the most beautiful coat! I loved her so much. Gosh, now I'm tearing up. This was her growing back from a shave

This was Moonie before we shaved her - a little thicker coat

·
Registered
696 Posts
How cute.. and I love your Pom too! They make quite the pair... too bad Lucy is rapidly going to get bigger! *hehe* Watch out Moonie... I have a feeling you're going to be picked on! ;)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How cute..Yea one day Moonie is going to wake up and go "omg, where did this horse come from?"  :lol:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Aww!!!  Your babies are so adorable.  I love that little sad puppy face.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts