Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be nice to share some pics of Luthers dog daddy...

He is a very pretty dog and Luther looks just like him.  he is very very muscular.

G

·
0 Posts
!

*drools*...I would love a breeding and show quality looking boxer...but...wouldn't trade Jetta for the world!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is gorgeous.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
He's got that very majestic boxer look about him. Beautiful!  :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rusty really is a pretty dog and is having his second litter this SPRING.  I may be in the market for Boxer number 2.  Luther needs a Boxer sister to play with.

He comes from the Truesdale.  Have any of you heard of Dr. Truesdale?

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Ah...someone knows Lemko Boxers and Ms. Jess.   Jess is great, very friendly.  I have a friend who has one of the last litter of pups.  Not too many "good" breeders in Mass, but she is great, and highly recommend Jess!  

Rusty is a very nice Boy!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh yea, now that is a good looking guy, and he knows it too  :lol: Nothing like a slightly arrogant, regal looking Boxer  :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HannaBanana,  my Luther came from Lemko.  Jess is a great person and take breeding VERY serious.  Here line is very clean and healthy.  Luther came from Rusty's first litter that was born on Jan 31 2007.  Luther is 9 months old and doing very very well.  I would love to get another dog from her.  Like I said, I think she is having another litter in the spring with her bitch Amy.  Amy is very pretty and healthy.

Did your friend get her dog from the same litter as Luther born on Jan 31st 2007???  I would love to find out.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Yes, Conley is 9 months old and most likely a litter mate of your boy.  I will send you via PM the info:)
Yep, Jess is ligit, full of info and her dogs are beautiful.  Met her at the Cluster this year, will be seeing her most likey next at ABC.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi ,

My name is Heather and I own Conley .......  :D   If you wish you can have a look at my website  www.BranwenBoxers.com  

I still need to update my photos of him .   He is a very sweet boy and is looking more and more like his daddy Rusty .   Conley is well over 24 inches tall and still growing  8O   I just hope that he stops growing soon  LOL .    

feel free to email me anytime ,

Heather
BranwenBoxers

1 - 20 of 30 Posts