Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is such a handsome guy, I just love his coloring.  The pic licking himself is too funny.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
What a handsome boy! Great pics...the third one with him and his yankees blanket is cute!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I lmao reaaaal hard at that 5th pick of him licking myself!!! So modest huh?? lol

He is such a gorgeous boy!!! LOVE his coloring!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, he is looking great Donya....What a handsome young man you have there

·
Registered
882 Posts
Donya, he's gorgeous....love the pic of him chewing on his blue brush, Gaby likes to do the same.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they grow up so fast huh Heather? I only noticed he grew when he was standing near the counter waiting for me to get him a treat and i was like...wow you reach this high now!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Wasn't it you that came here asking us if Mav looked like a Boxer because some other people swore he wasn't? They are out of their friggin minds because he is ALL Boxer. He is gorgeous and I love all the pics. I am not good at choosing pics to share either. I tend to go over board as well  :wink:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My_Harleigh\";p=\"124044 said:
Wasn't it you that came here asking us if Mav looked like a Boxer because some other people swore he wasn't? They are out of their friggin minds because he is ALL Boxer. He is gorgeous and I love all the pics. I am not good at choosing pics to share either. I tend to go over board as well  :wink:
yea i did ask...i dont know why coz he does look like a boxer but i guess it was because i had soooo many people ask me in a short period of time that i started to have doubts.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Forgot to add, his coloring really resembles Flick :) Got to love those reverse brindles

·
Registered
696 Posts
So handsome!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts