Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every afternoon when I get home from work, Bucket, Barker and myself spend time outside.  I usually wind up throwing Bucket his ball, and Barker will chase him the whole time.  Its great excersise for Barker even though she has little interest in the ball itself.

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
Cute!  Mine do the same thing.  Binga will run to fetch the ball and Bear is a tag along.  So fun to watch.  Its almost like he is saying, "hey!  wait for me!"   Haha.

I love barker's coloring.   :)

G

·
0 Posts
The coat lightening up isn't weird I don't think.  Binga is fawn coloring, but she was pretty dark.  Her back was very dark, but as she got older it lightened up a bit.  I will have to find some pictures.  

When I get home from work its the first thing I do too.  I look forward to when I come into the house and they are so happy to see me.  We leave Binga out now in the kitchen and she gets all excited doing the "kidney bean".  Looks painful to me!  haha.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So cute looks like they are having a great time.  Wish Kiah didn't like her toys so much, sometimes I think she is a bit too obsessed with her toys.  Maybe now that Keegan is here she will relax a bit.

G

·
0 Posts
[quote="BARKersMom";p="106393":3e1js3c1][quote="bingasmom\";p=\"106384":3e1js3c1]Would love to see some pics of Binga. She's a real beauty.

Wish I could leave Barker in the kitchen, but she still is a bit mischevious so its off to the crate, while I'm away.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Such cute babies! Gus will chase his older sister like that as well...By the way, Barker is such a pretty girl!

·
Registered
893 Posts
what sweet puppies, my Delila goes crazy over her ball. She and Ekim can play for hours.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How cute!!! How old is Bucket? I see some grey poking thru on that muzzle....But it looks like they get along great and were having a blast playing

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
samsonsmom\";p=\"106735 said:
How cute!!! How old is Bucket? I see some grey poking thru on that muzzle....But it looks like they get along great and were having a blast playing

Bucket is almost 12.  He gets along great in his old age.  He can still run, jump, and all the fun stuff.  However he's a bit slower than he used to be, and on those cold mornings, has a bit of a hard time getting up.   :cry:  But, he is such a trooper.  Thanks for asking about him!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts