Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Jaypers, he looks a lot bigger than 64lb!

I have to say, brindles have grown on me so much, largely due to the gorgeous photos that people have posted on this site.  I used to really, really, dislike the colouring, but I actually said to my boyfriend yesterday that if we get another Boxer, I would love a brindle.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
he is so cute! i to never really wanted a brindle- i thought the coloring was too dark-i saw Reese though and though she was perfect. I think though we ALL think our dogs are perfect!! :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D  thank you...I will post some more pics soon, his actual weight according to vet scale is  64.5...and he is scared of birds, my dryer, laundry baskets, the list goes on...he is too funny...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ps, I got him a huge bag of canidae yesterday..although he refuses to eat, its been since saturday, but he will try to raid the garbage :roll: ...I assume if he gets hungry enough he will learn to eat his dogfood instead of this idea he has that the garbage tastes better..its put up so he cant get into it now, along with everything on the counters.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
He definitely looks alot bigger than 64lbs!  Brindles have also grown on me.  I never disliked them but everybodies photos have made them grow on me.  I like the markings, almost remind me of a darker lion.  My boxer (Charlie) is also a big wuss.  He's afraid of the dark, his shadow, I could go on forever!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
He's gorgeous! Would you puhleeze kiss those smooshie chops for me??  :winkle:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I agree, he does look bigger than 64.5 lbs.! He's so handsome! I can't wait to see what Odin looks like full grown. Thanks for sharing the pics!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts