Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is.  She is exactly what I wanted, I could not have asked for anything closer to my idea of the dog I have been dreaming of since getting Bo.

They do wrestle alot... and her tail is docked a lot closer than Bo's.. Don't know if that is going to be a problem or not.  Do the vets do different lengths according to preference.  She doesn't have much at all, but it's cute.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW, I will get much better pictures someday when I'm not using the darned Cell phone... Sorry about the image quality...

G

·
0 Posts
that is  the  perfect  puppy  i  wish  i  could  afford  another!

·
Registered
893 Posts
What a cutie, I give you a lot of credit raising two puppies. How old are they? Both of them are beautiful.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm having a little trouble on figuring out exact weekly ages.  By my calculations they are -

Bo - Born 8/28/07 - By my calculation is 9.5 weeks old....

New Baby girl without a name - Born 9/4/07 - By my calculation is 8.5 weeks old....

I just got her today.. Don't know how well I am going to do, but I will give it my best to take care of two.  I want them to be able to play with each other while I am at work....

Bo is only a week older than my new baby girl, but he is at least twice as big as she is.  Is this okay?  Should I be worried that she is too small?

Thinking of the names --

Smith's Lil Miss Sunshine (Missy)

Smith's Sunny Dusk 'til Dawn (DeeDee)  

Something to go with Dixie or Belle.  Plus any other ideas are welcome.  She is a feisty little bugger.  She fights back with Bo, however if left alone she will whine.... Alot.... I think she is gonna be the baby and the boss around here.  Poor Bo.

I'm going to look back in the other thread at all of the names that were posted there.

Thank you all so much.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also, have not filled out Bo's registration papers as of yet......

What looks better Memphis Rain Bo or Memphis Rain Beau

Bo means strong

Beau means handsome

It is almost 2 am, I have to be up and at the airport to pick up a fed ex delivery at 6, but I can't sleep.... I just keep looking at my beautiful little girl trying to find a name for her and I am soooo excited to have her.  It feels like Christmas at my house.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
well we had a golden named Beau because we didnt want him to get confused w/ the old football coach for the michigan wolverines Bo lol... how ridiculous is that... I kinda like Bo better... prolly cause that is what i always see by the pic of him lol

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Congrats on your new girl!
I think Bo is fine instead of Beau.
I like the Lil Miss Sunshine.  You could call her Missy or Sunny.  I would probably end up calling her Miss Priss.   :lol:
Good luck with two pups! :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Congrats on getting your baby! She is so cute. I like the name Sunny a lot, but also DeeDee is cute. Have fun with her, and can't wait to see more pics of the two of them  :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Congrats! I like Bo better too! Oh and as far as the tail thing... I've noticed too... that Odin's is shorter than practically everyone else.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby girl - you must be so excited!  She is very cute and looks like she and Bo are bonding very quickly.  I like the name Sonny too - but have fun deciding what you like the best and yes - more pictures please!!!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I had a wonderfully sleepless night.. LOL...  The babies and  I cuddled up on the couch and I tried and tried to sleep, but couldn't, I was SOOOOOOO excited.  I still don't know what to name her.  I keep calling her baby girl, but I don't want to name her that.  She is a feisty little thing and sweet too.  I just love her to pieces.  Bo loves to play with her.  Sometimes they get a little rough.  I don't know for sure how to tell when it is too rough.  She actually is doing better with the potty training so far than Bo did.  Or maybe I'm better trained since having Bo to know when to take them out.  Not sure which...

Mo pictures will be on the way as soon as I find the camera.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is so cute, I like Missy or Sunny.  Kiah's doc is really short also, way shorter than any of the boxers I saw at the boxer bash.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still no closer to a name.. Hubby doesn't like anything I suggest.  I can't just call her baby girl or puppy for the rest of her life.......

She's doing great though.  No problems and I love her to pieces.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She's a cutie, how about Sassy, if she's got a lot of spunk, that would suit her....

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still no name for my new baby girl.  I just can't decide..... and worst of all is that my hubby doesn't like Bo's name either...  I told him it is too late to change it, but he is not listening.  Bo knows his name and I've already filled out the papers.  He wants to call him Cooter, Cletus, or Goober... He picked Bo in the first place, I wish he'd make up his mind..

Glad it's not a skin kid, we'd really be in trouble...

Also, it is very hard taking care of both babies, but I am managing fine.  It seems they never have to potty at the same time and I am always outside, but I am getting twice the lovin from them.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UPDATE!! Hubby finally decided to keep Bo's name like it is... Thank God.

New Baby girl was going to be Laila, but hubby doesn't like it....

Also I am making my first batch of homemade dog food today.  Wish me luck!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts