Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so they have officially figured out how to get on the bed(very high bed...took em a bit) and we have been officially relegated to the floor, I think...

I love these next two looks...the one of Mic is one of those times when they bury their nose and huff and sniff...know what I'm taking about...reallly deep sniff in and then FFFFoooo...blowing it out like they got something they didn't want...love it! I adore that look with the ears up and head tipped forward...
The next is a "Where's the kitty??" moment!

Then there is Indy in a moment(however brief) of sheer innocence!!

Then there are a few of the two of them at the river playing...

Indy, forever napping...even on rocks!!!

They are such a joy, aren't they??

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Re: Pics of the boys...just for fun...love those boxer momen

They really are a joy. I really think life without boxers would be very boring.  :D  Too bad not everyone gets it!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

Beautiful dogs, beautiful scenery, and wonderful pictures.  I love them!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

Those are some cute pups you have! They look like such good friends! I too tried to pick a fav but couldn't, they are all so cute!!

·
Registered
352 Posts

i adore the sniff and blow, too!!!  maddy does it a lot.  they are too cute for words!  are they litter mates?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Look at those 2 sweeties..Aren't they the cutest? I love those pics Jeanene,. Ditto what Lisa said, life without boxers, well that's no life! They truly are a joy...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Love the pics; Kiah does the deep sniff on my legs when I come home; think she is checking me out to see if I was bad and playing with other dogs.  I never had any idea what it would be like to be owned by a Boxer, so glad I got the opportunity.

·
Registered
770 Posts

Mic and Indy's mummy and daddy are just gorgeous! And I love Mic and Indy too! I'm just imagining what antics the two brothers get up to together!
Your pics are lovely. I know the huffy puffy snort thing too! Daisy does it under the door if you go into another room! I think it's her way of saying "where are you, come back!" :D

Heather

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

Wonderful!

We call that "the snuffle" when they sniff and blow! :lol:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

Wow, those pics are fantastic Jeanene.  Mic and Indy are just too cute!

·
Registered
270 Posts

They are so cute!  I love your descriptions of the sniff....mine do that all the time....especially when they are feeling a bit put out by something!  My older boxer, every morning after she eats, has to wipe the top of her head on the doggie beds.  It is the goofiest thing ever!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

OMG, Jeanene, I'm kidnapping Daddy!!! He is gorgous!!! Momma is lovely too, ok, I'm wanting the pair of them..... :lol:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

samsonsmom\";p=\"31204 said:
OMG, Jeanene, I'm kidnapping Daddy!!! He is gorgous!!! Momma is lovely too, ok, I'm wanting the pair of them..... :lol:
Jackson is the sole reason I fell in love with Boxers...he is regal and goofy all in one fabulous package!LOL! He is master of the kidney bean walk...AND he does sommersaults! Hard to believe since he weights in at about 70#...he's just a wonderful big baby...my absolute favorite pic of him is when he was sitting on his skinMommy's lap up at camp this summer...so much for dignity!LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
780 Posts

The are adorable together!  What beautiful babies you have!  Love the pictures!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts

That's fabulous! I can just picture it! I love it! ;) They do the craziest things...mine actually do sommersaults, can you believe that? It's hilarious...and the reaction to squeeky toys is priceless![/quote]

Tyson does sommersaults too!! It's so funny!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts