Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
remembering when we said no dogs on the couch..aaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha YA RIGHT !

Isis laying in the sun looking out the window...she watches the birds every morning...we have these white tall birds that look like cranes..she loves to watch them..she jsut cant stay awake :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D ty shes so funny...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She looks so comfy on her couch watching the birdies  :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:roll: i think the birdies would be in big trouble if i let her out there..lol...she loves to chase...they are tall ill try to get a pic of one they are weird looking...stand really tall and straight

·
Registered
482 Posts
So cute! I love sleeping dogs pictures!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm let me see..YES THATS IT THATS THE BIRD...!!!

ha ha they are such a pain in the you know what...they eat ghekos..so they are always in the yard etc..they are BIG..Isis loves to watch them lol

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahahaha..it was aggrivating me that i couldnt remember what those things were called haha...

DUH ! @ the blonde with the college degree that could have just googled it ..haha you can tell my brain is fried between being sick with these dam kidneys and the move....jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez! no wonmder my clients are asking so many questions i must be acting like a ditz haha..

thank you for finding that...haha..now i can have a name for the little buggers when i yell at them in the morning to get outa my plants !!! hahahaha

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Ky, Isis looks like she is hiding in wait for those pesky birds....She is soo funny....

G

·
0 Posts
they really are majestic looking birds...

how have you been feeling lately?  any better?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well up and down..BAD BAD last night and today...and i dont take the pain pills unless i am desperate and cant walk literally..they give me backlash spinal headaches that arent worth the tiny relief they bring

i have 3 appts next week..i have been doing tests for 2 weeks that take a week to come back...

well see what they say these tests were intricate...next step is biopsies on both kidneys ...and scar tissue..there are stones embedded in the scar tissue that they sad will NOT come out on their own...so tey have to biopsy the scar tissue as well to get an estimate as to how long its been there which will lead us to more answers...

just all a pain !!!

some days are ok some arent so ok..just take them one day at a time...:D

ty for asking sweetie...

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG she is sooo sweet!!!

LMao KY I can just picture you yelling out the window "get out of my flower bed you damn egrets lmao"

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ahahaha YUP !!! stupid birds step all over my plants..and drive the dogs crazy !! the birds are tall so they peep in the windows but if i move to get the camera they fly away..im going to leave the camera near by and try to get a pic...hahaha

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hahahaha... sleepy time Isis!!!  

Hey Ky, now's the time to put on your snorkel and sneak up on those birds to take a picture.  They'll be wondering what YOU are!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
heres pics of the other bird like the white one...not sure if its an egret also...they arent so clear b/c i can only take the pics upstairs lol its not really close...so i have to zoom...

that bird YELLS !!! so so loud haha makes the cat lose his mind !! hahahahahah

and Garrick hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now that would be a riot !!! hahahahahahha

·
Registered
427 Posts
sounds to me like you have peeping birds. When I lived in Alabama there was a pond next to my house and this bird, I think it was called a blue herron or something like that would hang out in the water. It kinda looked like your white bird just a different color

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Wow those birds look really interesting to watch...ummm  :roll: I guess...lol

I LOVE Isis!! She looks so cute snuggled up on the couch. I bet when you guys want to sit down she sprawls right out! Give her a kiss from me.

Hope you feel better soon Ky, sorry you are going through all of this  :(

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:roll: ALexa you are a dork ! hahahhahha the birds were jsut cool i didnt say i was sittin here watchin all day aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahahaha

and ya isis sprawls out like uhmm lady you can sit over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 - 20 of 35 Posts