Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I figured that it was time to start a new thread, apart from my introductory one. So here it is. I have just updated my albums with a few more photographs. Not only of Zoe but of my other two boxers as well, who are no longer with me: Rolfe and Diana.

So without further ado, here is the link:

The Albums

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Rish, i absolutely loved all of the pics, seems that you had some great memories with Rolfe and Diana,and continue to make new ones with Zoe.thank you for sharing all your wonderful photos, so glad you joined the forums!! :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am mighty glad too, sumyasmom. :) Memories are made each day, though being fond of photography I am at an added advantage to keep clicking them for posterity. When Rolfe and Diana first came into my life, I was still a student, so couldn't afford my own digicam - therefore, the snaps that you see are scans of the originals. The picture quality is not that great, but, hey, they are enough to make me smile and take me back into the years.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Wonderful photos thanks for sharing.  Jetta is going silver too and she is only five.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't like to think about the silver...it's an inevitable progression...but - this girl means a lot to me. Anyhow, pushing melancholic thoughts aside, you are most welcome, jettaandoscar. :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What beautiful babies!!! Yea, it is sad to start seeing that silver showing up, I think Samson was almost 8 when he started turning..We have such a short time with these wonderful creatures, you just have to savor every moment

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Aww Zoe has the most expressive face, I think these babies could talk if they really wanted to! (kinda glad they can't though, just think of the things they would say  8O ) The pic of Diana and Rolfe sitting by the door is adorable - what a pair :lol:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Very nice photos Rish, Rolfe and Diana left you with some great memories, looks like you had lots of wonderful times with them , and your girl Zoe is very beautiful, she looks so happy!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
samsonsmom, we really do have a short time with them, but most of it is comprised of such lovely moments that anything negative is duly compensated!!

donnersmom, hehehe frankly, I think Rolfe's face was infinitely more expressive than either Diana or Zoe's. Hehehe. His whole demeanour would change in any given situation, and when my sister would be polishing her nails, he would go crazy. Barking at her all the while, sniffing and snorting. He would come over to her sniff, snort, sneeze, jump back and bark. Then prance forth, do the same thing and pull back. Hehehe He was quite a sample! :D Diana was the first dog I have seen smile. It first happened when she was a puppy. I was preparing her food and she was leaning outside her cardboard box, wagging her tail and smiling!!! I was shocked at first, coz I had never seen a dog do that! Then in a bit, I realised that some dogs actually did pull back their lips and "smile" when they are happy. She looked fierce when she did that - :D - but soon it became a most endearing trait. Then she also would "sing" when I would play the harmonica! Howl away to glory! :D :D

GabysDaddy, Zoe is the happiest when she is around three things: Her toys, water and/or me (kinda vain to say so, but she is completely a daddy's girl!) As I mentioned earlier somewhere, she would ignore food if I have her playing ball in my hand! And she is the only dog who leaps up into action when I say "washy-time"! She absolutely adores water!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello. :) I am back after a sabbatical. Had exams to take care of and then vacations got me busy. Didn't want to dive into posting by writing in anywhere - so I am putting in a 'hello, I'm back" note in this thread itself. :)

Posting a few pictures of her here which I took about a month back.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome back Rish..i was wondering where you dissapeared to! :D hope all is well and would love to see some new pics of zoe!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the welcome back, Donnersmom. :) I just told Zoe that she has been adored online - :D and she just looked up and promptly went back to sleep. (The airconditioner's on and she loves lolling around in the cold - away from the summer outside.)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Rish\";p=\"88219 said:
I don't like to think about the silver...it's an inevitable progression...but - this girl means a lot to me. Anyhow, pushing melancholic thoughts aside, you are most welcome, jettaandoscar. :)
I know how you feel about the silver! Bibby's only THREE and has graying around his whiskers!!!  :(

See?  

Your album is wonderful!! I'm so glad you shared those precious memories with all of us!!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Zoe is such a pretty girl. I enjoyed your albums. And Rolfe and Diana were such sweeties too.

And Zoe, don't let that silver bother you, girl. Age is just a number.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome back Rish, happy to see updated pictures of Zoe.  What a beautiful girl she is.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
divajulia, Zoe has completed six now, she is going grey very regally. hehehe. and for all it's worth she doesn't mind it one bit - still has as much love for the game of fetch as she did when she was a pup. That's what is best about this breed, after all!

Kalyn, :D yes, age is just a number. Thanks for letting Zoe know she is pretty.

Barbs2Ks, thanks for the welcome and the compliment for Zoe.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts