Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Picture of tucker in his coat

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  BxrLv22 
#1 ·
so like I said, he is going to have his sad puppy face on. LOL I said his name, and this was the look I got...

:p Maybe he will like it a little better when he grows into it more...

Te he well now its time to wake him up from his nap to take him out to the barn :). It is so funny! He likes the car so much he will walk up to every car parked and sit next to the passenger side! Oh its so cute, I think he thinks he's going out to the barn every time!

See less See more
#4 ·
hahahaha thanks guys! I edited the top and added more lol  

yea he does not like it at all hahaha but I warm it  in between me and the down jacket, and take it outside like that. I let him go out without it so he can feel how cold it is, then I put it on and suddenly he LOVES it lol! We had windchills in the teens last night! grrrrrrrr  :evil: (I was born in FL lol)

#20 ·
actually just wanted to say I checked their website and they actually have reasonably priced dog coats on there! Where were these things when I went into the store!!! Grr they must only have the expensive items out for purchase in the store, and you have to order the cheaper ones off the internet... thats just grr!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.