Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few recent pics of Beckham.  Just from this past weekend, it was his first 'road trip' down to my mom's house for a couple of nights.  He did really well, but by Sunday he was laying by the door ready to get home.   :lol:  :lol:  

B found a new buddy too (my younger bro).

Tara and B

Beckham and his soccer ball

·
Registered
220 Posts
He's such a cutie!  And he looks so relaxed.  I hope Maggie calms down like that.  I can barely hold her without her biting my hands and nose.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is so cute and growing so fast.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
There's Mr. B!!  :D  Getting more and more handsome each and every time I see pics of him!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
There's that handosme boy! And growing like a weed as well and looking very handsome....Looks like Becks had a great time on his first road trip and I bet he's waiting for the next one!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Boy he sure has gotten big ! and Handsome

Hey Taymickey... I have the same problem with Gus biting hands and now he barks and growls at you.. its funny at times but some times would like to knock his teeth it...lmao.... Good Luck with the puppy

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Taymickey\";p=\"23376 said:
He's such a cutie!  And he looks so relaxed.  I hope Maggie calms down like that.  I can barely hold her without her biting my hands and nose.
He's always been very mellow, but we've noticed lately that he's just come into this whole new level of calm.  He loves to cuddle and the lady we bought him from said Beckham's dad always had to be up on your lap and he was 75+lbs!!!   Things might get interesting once he's really big  8O

·
Registered
627 Posts
He is so handsome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts