Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well in between all my laundry and housework and playing with the dogs yesterday, I managed to get my pictures uploaded. Dang I hate dial up!  :(  Didn't take as many as I thought, but I guess nobody wants to see pictures of all the shopping malls huh? Lol...We did a lot of shopping.....

On the home front, I have great news, while I was gone, Angel has been de-crated at nite! Marq decided to try it and see how it would go and it went great. No accidents, nothing chewed up, she just slept all nite...He figured since she had to be crated all day while he was at work, it wasn't fair to her..So now she gets to sleep with her big brother and I think she is much happier about that...

Anyways, here's some of the better pictures that I took. This first one is a beautiful picture up at the Punchbowl, the military cemetary where my parents are interred.. It is just so lovely and peaceful up there. You could spend hourse just enjoying the solitude.

Looking down the steps in the opposite direction

Some lovely orchids at the Hyatt where we stopped for a rest

Check out these Banyon trees, they look like they all are growing together

My sister was hollering at me one morning to grab my camera real quick. I caught this rainbow. It looks like it's going right thru the building....

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Great pics! I disagree though... I'm sure there is plenty of people that want to see the shopping malls... or at least shop at them. LOL Hawaii is gorgeous... we tried to get stationed there but got... OK instead... SO NOT THE SAME THING. I'm loving FL though!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Pictures look great!! Glad you had a good time.

Way to go Angel!!! WooHoo!! :eek:  Out of that crate! Such a good girl.... :D

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
WOW those pics are great!!!!!!! I LOVE the orchid and the rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts