Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!
Here are some pictures of Gisselle!! The red are on her neck is from a collar I am guessing. Hopefully it will go away. As for changing her name.... Here is what I have come up with so far.Whisper Cheyenne Sienna Echo Kahula. Then there is her original name which I am considering keeping :D
Jessica

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Keep the original!!  That's my vote.  But if it's just not workin for you I can understand.  Delta was my 4th animal and it came from the 4th letter in the greek alphabet.  But before it was Dixie and definitly did not fit her.  It's hard to find the perfect name for your perfect new addition.  Good luck, she's adorable!!!  How old is she??

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i personally like Sienna- i kept trying to name Savannah Sienna but my boyfriend didnt agree with it. We ended up with Savannah-due to the fact that she acts like a well mannered southern lady until she thinks no one is looking!! She is so beautiful, reminds me of my first boxer ever Buttercup. you shouldnt worry her hair should grow back, poor baby. give her extra lovins from Reese, Savannah and I.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Names for pedigree dogs in France are chosen to begin with a first letter that corresponds to his/her date of birth:
2004 : V (my dog's 'Voltaire' but I liked 'Vador' as well)
All letters of the alphabet are used with the exception of K, Q, W, X, Y & Z.
2005 : A
2006 : B
2007 : C (i quite like 'Cleo' & 'Celtic' if my husband was obliging enough to let me have another baby!)
Having the choice of names narrowed down to begin with one letter makes it a tiny bit easier to choose - else i think i'd still be looking for a name 3 years on for Voltaire! :D
Good luck! (I think Gisselle has a classy ring to it :D )

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Gisselle is a beauty...and I love her name also!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tootsie\";p=\"6480 said:
Gisselle is a beauty...and I love her name also!
Thanks!! It is official I am keeping her name Gisselle!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Then here is the "official welcome" for Gisselle...

:dance: :dance: "Welcome Gisselle"  :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well let's give a big Boxer Forum welcome to Gisselle....WELCOME!  :) ..love the name, it suits her... :yes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts