Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It came in yesterday. We got the 1.5 inch Kauai (sp?) martingale combo with brass hardware. It seems so big as in wide for her, but I know as she gets bigger it will really suit her well. I do love the colors on her. Even though she is dark, I wanted something that would be kind of the tone of her coat with a little color and this is it. We did a picture session out on our balcony. Harleigh is 6 1/2 months old. She is gettin' quite the body to her I think.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Great choice on the Shaka...it looks reallly good on her!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
It looks lovely on her, but she's beautiful anyway so you really couldn't go wrong with your choice :lol:  The width of it looks fine to me, just different when you're used to seeing a standard collar.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Love the color on her,

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
wow what a beautiful girl, that collar is to die for and it really suits her. I think it looks fab on her :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Great choice... it compliments her well - I love it!! Such a pretty girl Ms. Harleigh is! :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She looks lovely sporting her new clothes :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone. I just noticed that all the pictures are of her looking away. But then again she wasn't having any of this photo session. She was worried who and what was walking by below.

Sara, I like your new siggy. Very cool!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Harleigh sure looks beautiful!  I think you picked the perfect trim for her brindle coat.  After a while you'll get used to the 1.5" width; and if you ever put a smaller width on her you'll think it looks funny.  The width looks great and she is just precious!  Thanks for posting these great pictures, Ginger!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
She looks great in her new collar - it's gorgeous ... Ollie's just shipped today - can't wait to get it!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww she looks beautiful. She is getting so big now!! I have that same collar for Sadie and she is a dark brindle as well, nice choice!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts