Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is some recent pics of harley! enjoy!!

posing for mama

playing dead..

wanting me to play with her

and last but not least, my other fur baby...also the alpha dog LOL

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is beautiful!

·
Registered
627 Posts
She is beautiful.  I love the one spot on her head.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ahhh, look at that sweetie...I love that one of her posing, she just looks soo regal, like she's saying "look at me"....Great pics

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
AWWWW! Heck I think Im going to keep a white out of Roxys litter :lol:  Do some therapy work with it!!!! Thanks to Liz! Ive gotta start my research on a good trainer :wink:

PS Your other furkid is sooo cute!! He kinda reminds me of the Gremlins!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote="RoxyGirl22\";p=\"15857":3460pluq]AWWWW! Heck I think Im going to keep a white out of Roxys litter :lol:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Awww bless you!!! I always told hubby if I found a stray dog its all mine lol!! There is a mastiff down the road(she is owned lol) that I have been  :drool:  over  lol I told her owner she might just disapear one day! Except the fact that they looked at me like I was some CRAZED woman :lol:  Im tellin ya...us boxer owners are a little coo coo :roll:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup i know im coocoo...there is always some dogs here wher ei live getting loose, and what do i do??? bring them in, feed them and put up flyers (if they dont have an id or micro'd) until someone claims them! im such a softy!!!  if we didnt move and travel so much (since DH is in the army) i would have SOOO many more dogs, probably all boxers!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thats nice of you to bring her in. She must have been scared being out there all alone. I would have kept her as well. She is absolutely gorgeous. My gf is the same way, she stopped the other week to pick this Boston Terrier up on her way to my house when it was pouring rain while he was running full sprint down the service road about 3 miles away. She brought him home, gave him a bath, fed him, He looked a little thin, and we bought him toys, he was very happy. He even started sleeping with me. But he was very well house trained, when i left for work he never had an accident. We were just going to keep him and a guy went around our neighborhood that lived a block down from me and it turned out to be his dog. We named him and everything, Bandit, sweet dog. :cry: So we had to say our goodbyes. But it was hard because i got too attached to the little guy. But the guy was so glad that he was fine that he said anytime we want to we can go by and visit him which we have done a few times.  :D

heres some pics we got of him after we cleaned him up.

·
Registered
508 Posts
and another one i accidentally pushed submit before i popped this one up..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts