Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
oo hes gorgeous !! i luv the dark ...MAV BEING MY TOP DARKIE HEHE..LOVE THAT DARK FACE

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a cutie! Love his coloring  :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
im always confused with coloring even after reading the sticky that Andrea made. Sometimes Mav looks reverse brindle to me and then in the light he looks more reg brindle. Kage looks almost like a reverse seal brindle...like almost as dark as black but i know they dont have a black gene :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BxrLv22\";p=\"60913 said:
what a cutie! and he actually makes a phonebook look comfortable in those pictures!
LOL no kidding eh, It's actually my friends dog, we drove 300miles to get it from a breeder, she introduced us to the father/mother. The father was quite muscular and large, around the same colors without the reverse brindle. She answered all our questions, and she talked for a while, but it was for the most part beneficial.

Ill try to get a head on picture, My friend is thinking about getting the ears cropped, i've searched through a couple topic's, and everyone has mentioned it's a personal preference. Though the 1's that actually did it won't do it on there next dog, which makes a bigger impact on my personal judgement. We've seen a couple dogs in town with it done, and looks to be sharp, have to contact local vets ask questions, request pictures and phone numbers of people they did it for. Only way I can think of going about it.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is so cute, love his color too.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Donya\";p=\"60891 said:
im always confused with coloring even after reading the sticky that Andrea made. Sometimes Mav looks reverse brindle to me and then in the light he looks more reg brindle. Kage looks almost like a reverse seal brindle...like almost as dark as black but i know they dont have a black gene :p
I would consider him a reverse Donya.

Kage is so adorable...love his coloring :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts