Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Oh my goodness -- how adorable is he?! I can't wait until he's home w/you - he's SO CUTE!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiefer is just so cute, can't wait until you get him home.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Are you planning on getting your feet wet with showing on this little man??? Hes adorable!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yep, he's a cutie! I love the flash on his face. what a handsome little boy, you can tell he his going to be a charmer, just look at those eyes.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Ahhhhh he is just toooo cute, that little face :D , looks like butter wouldnt melt 8 :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ohhh he's so cute! and I'm jelous! Everyone on here seems to be getting a new puppy! My poor Ace needs a buddy too! Butttt.....I'm not ready for another puppy! Anyways, can't wait for you to get him and we can watch him grow! He's a cutie pie!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Ohhh how adorable is he!! Can't wait till he's home with you to watch him grow and see more pictures of course!
PS - I'm so jealous!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Oh my what a little sweety....he's adorable!....I'm sure Sadie and him will be best buddies :)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Oh, he is adorable!! Such a darling little face!! Please keep showing pictures--they are just so sweet!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
He is totally cute. Love the little white toes.

You must be sooooo excited.

Look out Sadie, baby brother is coming home soon!!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
OMG that 1st pic is a killer, just look at that face. Bet you're counting the hours til he can come home!!!! When's the big day, I'll count with you  :lol:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RoxyGirl22\";p=\"125207 said:
Are you planning on getting your feet wet with showing on this little man??? Hes adorable!
I'm not planning on it!! But you never know LOL

GabysDaddy\";p=\"125265 said:
Oh my what a little sweety....he's adorable!....I'm sure Sadie and him will be best buddies :)
Yeah Sadie is still in that very playful stage and she has tons of energy, she's going to wear him out...I can just see it! haha

DonnersMom\";p=\"125307 said:
OMG that 1st pic is a killer, just look at that face. Bet you're counting the hours til he can come home!!!! When's the big day, I'll count with you :lol:
We are thinking June 6th  will be the day...the flights need to be finalized, but that's the date we are aiming for. I can't freaking wait!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
He is soo cute Alexa...Makes you want to just snuggle with him...3 weeks huh? You'll make it :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
He is so adorable,best of luck.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

1 - 20 of 25 Posts