Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pictures of Koa at 11 weeks.  What a silly little guy - but we love him!

Being a good boy and sitting in dad's lap

This is my kong and nobody better touch it!

Turtles don't have hair!  I'll take it off for him.

My talent, I can sleep anywhere and in any position. I'm in mom's lap now.

I'm a skinny little guy... I swear my parents feed me.  I just don't eat it all!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Oh my goodness Koa is such a handsome guy!  He really is adorable and don't ya just love how boxers sleep - I love the one where his feet are in the air - just too cute!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Koa is such a sweety.  He looks a lot like my Bo.  And don't worry, Bo looks skinny too.  I think it is a Boxer thing.  He eats and bloats up and looks great, poops, and looks ethiopian.... Doesn't have worms either.

·
Registered
893 Posts
What a little Doll, my Delila is 11 weeks and is thin to, but she is all legs.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Koa is adorable! I love the first pic!  :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
:( I WANT ANOTHER ONE!!! Koa is sooo cute!!! i love the name too!!!! Im getting so jealous from seeing everyone with puppies or new dogs  :lol: Hes got such big cute eyes! Love the first picture

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is so cute, I love sleeping one too.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aquagirl and kate - Thanks!  I used to think that he was really uncomfortable sleeping in positions like that.  I've come to learn that's more the norm.

rainbosmom - That is sooo funny but so true!  One poop and he goes from a full belly to Ethiopian!

lulu, sadiesmom, tootsie - Thank you... he's a lover, not a fighter.  He'll give you puppy kisses all day.

tinkerbellendmaddy - It's so hard seeing all these puppies... he been so fun, I want another one too.  But, I couldn't imagine having TWO boxers, let alone 3.  Hehe

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kiahsmom\";p=\"44990 said:
He is so cute, I love sleeping one too.
Thanks!  He's successfully won over mom too (mom has never owned a dog before).  I think she loves Koa more than me.  Hahaha

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DonnersMom\";p=\"44997 said:
AAWWWW just look at that face!!!!!! All the pics are great and every time I see your sig it makes me smile :D
EEEEKKKK... and just as you reply, I changed my signature pic.  I'll have to change if back for you.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great!!! I really loved that first one...Needs to be framed....It's amazing the way pups sleep, isn't it...But they are comfy, so no worries..... :) I also loved the "winking Koa" you had in your siggy

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Great pictures!  He's such a cutie!  
Lola can sleep with her head hanging off the couch.  I always thought "that can't be comfortable!"

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
LOL!!! i used to tell people that about jess.  I swear i feed her... lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
What a good looking little boy, he has the cutest little wrinkle head!  
He's so freaking cute, I have puppy fever bad and little Koa isn't helping!!  :lol:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[quote="Beckhams2ndmom\";p=\"45562":16cpr51x]What a good looking little boy, he has the cutest little wrinkle head!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts