Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pictures of my baby Loki. I can not wait until I can bring him home. Hopefully soon I will have better pictures of him and not pictures of him sleeping. He was 2 weeks old in this picture.

·
Registered
294 Posts
What a sweet little bundle you have there!  Can't wait for more pics

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The breeder told me that is howyou can tell they are content with their bew moms and dad. He does the same thing with my fiance. I think he has been playful for about 10 min when I have seen him. He just moslty sleeps.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Markings and all look just like Charlie did as a pup!  I'm sure your both excited about your new addition.  I'm sure your counting down the days until you can bring your baby home.  Enjoy your sleep because that little bugger is gonna have you up during the night.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
LokiMom\";p=\"39360 said:
I think he has been playful for about 10 min when I have seen him. He just moslty sleeps.
haha-wait til he gets home and gets used to your place....you will be wondering where that calm sleepy little puppy went :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Loki is just adorable, keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
So cute!  I love him!  That's exactly the coloring I have in mind for Lola's brother!  Where do you live again.....I may have to puppy nap him!  Congratulations.....he's adorable!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a little darling he is!!! Oh yea, soon enuf he will be ripping and running and you will be praying for some sleepy time....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am going to try to go see Loki at the breeders house this weekend. I will hopefully have more pictrues of him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts