Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought Id flaunt my boxers! Random pictures, from here and there. The Dachshund IS NOT MINE! hes too small. im a boxer girl! :wink:

Maddy! :D

Tinkerbelle!   :D

She just didnt want to get up and get that ball!

The Bunch of them!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!! I thought this one was going to be little!! boy was i wrong!! Both of those dogs were the runts of the litters, and they are now huge!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
They are both beautiful! How do the two females get along? Does Maddy have some skin issues, in the pics it looks kind of like it. That first black & white of Maddy is a framer!  :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
They are both beautiful. I am wanting a white boxer. My girlfriend keeps telling me that i can buy her a female for her birthday and christmas gift. But i would love another one.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
TinkerbelleNdMaddy\";p=\"12821 said:
Thanks!!! I thought this one was going to be little!! boy was i wrong!! Both of those dogs were the runts of the litters, and they are now huge!!
HUGE is right!  I was going to say that!!!!

they are cute... the first picture is adorable!

·
Registered
948 Posts
I was thinking BIG too!! They're beautiful.. If they both layed on their right sides I wouldn't be able to tell who is who!  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So cute!!!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The two get along great now! But when we first got Tinkerbelle, Maddy was 3? And maddy was getting VERY annoyed by baby tinkerbelle so she snapped at her. Wasnt a very good night, but now they love each other =) White boxers are amazing =) Boxers in general  :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts