Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we had a great first weekend with our new 10 month old Lenny. I was going to keep his name as Lenny, but whenever I say Eddie, Lenny looks up and vice versa. Eddie got in trouble for eating poo out of the baby's diaper yesterday- yes I know that is foul, he was very quick to pull it out of the palstic baggy before I could even get to my feet to take it out. As I was giving Eddie a scolding Lenny went to got in his crate like he was in trouble.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
aww ! they look sooo cute together!!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all. Yes, Lenny is a big boy! We have not weighed him yet, we go to the vet next week just to give him a once over and get him caught up on flea preventive etc. But I'm pretty sure he is pushing 65 pounds. It is funny how they look so similar with the black mask and all. Though Eddie looks so skinny compared to Lenny. I think they both have dropped a few pounds over the last two days though from the non-stop play. Lenny also took a couple days off from eating and threw up in his crate the first night here. Nerves I think. Today he is eating well and I'm going to change over his food later this week. The old family had him on adult food for several months and he's still a pup, so I'm going to get him on Eddie's food. Thanks again for letting me brag on my boys!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I can't believe how much Eddie & Lenny look alike, except for the size :lol: Great pics and it looks like Lenny is settling in nicely

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
beautiful pics..glad everything is great

1 - 20 of 21 Posts