Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
What a gorgeous boy!!! Wow... now that's when you have to question if there really is a such thing as a black boxer :wink: ... GORGEOUS!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Wwwoowwwyyy!! Can I babysit?!? LOL He's gorgeous!! I think I want one!  8O

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Flutterby, yea I'm with ya there..Can I baby sit too? He is gorgous! His coat is so sleek and shiny..He's a handsome boy for sure.

·
Registered
508 Posts
he is handsome. I want a sealed brindle, a white one, and a brindle.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
bubba\";p=\"18800 said:
he is handsome. I want a sealed brindle, a white one, and a brindle.
I love to see a picture of those three colored Boxers together.  I agree he is a handsome boy.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
He is quite the looker!  :D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
OMG!!!  He is SUPER handsome!!!  He should be blushing, I think Lilly is drooling looking at him (and she has very distinct taste in men)!!!  LOL!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
378 Posts
What a cutie.Ive always wanted one too many breeders trying to say their rare to jack the price up  :roll:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Hey Liz..Mia wants you to tell Lilly that she likes her men tall, dark, and handsome... LOL

·
Registered
905 Posts
He is absolutely gorgeous.  Such fabulous colouring.  That's what I would consider a true reverse brindle, as opposed to some people with just dark brindles calling them reverse.

Better not let Hector see him, I'm sure he'd feel very inadequate!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Nice looking boy- Ginsy agrees wholeheartedly!  

I grew up with boston terriers.  So I am especially fond of the black and white markings!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
LOL, Mia!!!  Then you and Lilly would get along just fine...cuz if he aint tall, dark and handsome, then he aint getting a second look!!!

Liz and Lilly

1 - 20 of 22 Posts