Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gals! Here are some long overdue pics of my girl!! This first batch are from when she was 18months!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here she is at 2 years!! She just turned two on April 19th

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Oh wow! she is so gorgeous!! i have always wanted a reverse brindle, at this point it looks like Reese is as close as i will get (which isnt too close at all) :) It is ok though- i love both my girls!

·
Registered
316 Posts
She really is a beautiful girl!!!   I have always preferred the fawns but she is so pretty I would have a hard time deciding between the two next time. :wink:

And Yes,  I would love to get another one in a year or so :lol: cause they're like chips, you can't stop with just one :wink:  :roll:  :lol:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Andrea Roxy isnt a reverse brindle!!!!!! Shes a plain light brindle

·
Registered
316 Posts
Is reverse brindle the nearly black coat with tan sprinkled throughout?

Any one have good comparrison pics?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i can find one im sure lol

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Are you sure-I have always known boxers who look like roxi to be reverse, not vice versa.  If i am incorrect then my bad  :oops:  but what 1stboxer described has always been known as a brindle and roxi a reverse.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no what 1stboxer described is a reverse and roxy is a fawn brindle

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Then apparently we are misinformed here in texas!! no matter the term for the coloring she is a beautiful dog!  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She's beautiful!

·
Registered
491 Posts
She is gorgeous!  Our new puppy Ginger is a dark brindle, she is beautiful.  I really need to take more pics, she's growing like a weed.  How much does Roxy weigh?  Gunnar, my 2 year old male, is around 75 lbs.  He was 2 in January.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
im definitely getting another one,  and im so torn between bridle and white...

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Boxer2crazy she is 2 years old!! Her bday was April 19th!! Im not sure exactly what she weighs now but back in the fall she was 55lbs!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts