Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
316 Posts
She really is a beautiful girl!!!   I have always preferred the fawns but she is so pretty I would have a hard time deciding between the two next time. :wink:

And Yes,  I would love to get another one in a year or so :lol: cause they're like chips, you can't stop with just one :wink:  :roll:  :lol:

· Registered
4,661 Posts
Are you sure-I have always known boxers who look like roxi to be reverse, not vice versa.  If i am incorrect then my bad  :oops:  but what 1stboxer described has always been known as a brindle and roxi a reverse.

· Registered
7,721 Posts
She's beautiful!

· Registered
491 Posts
She is gorgeous!  Our new puppy Ginger is a dark brindle, she is beautiful.  I really need to take more pics, she's growing like a weed.  How much does Roxy weigh?  Gunnar, my 2 year old male, is around 75 lbs.  He was 2 in January.

· Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Boxer2crazy she is 2 years old!! Her bday was April 19th!! Im not sure exactly what she weighs now but back in the fall she was 55lbs!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.