Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people asked for some a while back, and I now have a plethora and wanted to share. We believe she is 1/2 Boxer at least. The last four photos are of before or at the time of her rescue. The rest are since she came to live with us in her forever home in November!

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chip! She's my everything! We constantly wonder how we got so lucky... I could on forever about how much I love her!
Post some picks of your dude! I've seen a couple and he looks so beautiful and adorable, I'd love to see more! I know his name, but I've forgotten, it's been a while. Post some pics of Stewie too?!

·
Premium Member
4,569 Posts
lol,the one with the head in the food bag

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just curious, with so many photos can you guys see the Boxer? We never could until we got her home, and then we were... Ok... Yeah she's at least half.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I agree she's cute... and I also don't see a lick of boxer in her, but I agree pictures are hard to go by. I absolutely love that last picture and her today rolling around in the bed like a queen, last picture ( her out in the cold) is pretty heart breaking.. she won the doggy lottery when you came along, thanks for rescuing.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you so much you guys! Well, we definitely won the lottery with her too, she is so sweet, cuddly, playful as all get out, super goofy, and to our surprise she is crazy smart! It took her a minute to adjust, we think she mostly took cues from other dogs before, but she already understands a huge amount of what we say!
Isn't it funny, her looks just really aren't Boxer at all then, I think, if you guys don't see it either! I'll have to post some videos at some point, we were just so surprised, her mannerisms, especially when she is comfortable, are very Boxer. Calmer than most young Boxers certainly, but everything from the pout lip and Chewbacca noises to the silliness and pawing and just different way of moving, show there's some significant Boxer! I'm now completely in love with the breed! The goofiness and slight attitude are my favorite aspects!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts