Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, i won't post the recipe - who on earth would want to make it! Just thought i'd let you know that's what i made yesterday so you can add it to the list of strange things we eat here in France :lol: (Along with my Hare P

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O people think that linguica is strange..its a sausage..lol grew up putting it on the grill :D

when i bake fish ( bluefish,cod or flounder) i mix parsley,spices,mayo, tiny bit mustard and some other things and wrap in tin foil almost everyone looks at me like im crazy until they try it :D
:roll: although cant get that fish here...they have gross fish here ...ahi, yuk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyplace that considers spam as good as a steak is weird to me...

·
Registered
893 Posts
Listen I love tripe, gizzards and pigs feet, I make split pea soup with ham hawks, so I would probably like your recipe and not find it wierd. Ps I love calamari & escargo to. Italians eat wierd food to.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Ummmm.......no, I won't even ask what trotter is.  8O  

Annette, did you take any pics of this entree? I know what split pea soup looks like, but heck I don't even know what pig's trotter is. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
ive tried camel before....tastes like beef and unless youre told what it is you wouldnt know...i didnt know but hey..that's how my dad got me to eat rabbit too, told me it was chicken.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts