Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met up with CosmosMommy (Stephanie) yesterday so that Cosmo and Piper could meet, play and get to know each other!  Here are some pics from their date...I think Piper may have a new Boyfriend :)  Cosmo even went swimming for the first time, and he was definitely a natural.  Piper has pretty much been sleeping since their playdate!  Some of the pictures turned out kinda blurry...time for a new camera already!

· Registered
7,907 Posts
Yayyyyy BF pup pals!!!

The pics were fab, loved the splashy water pic, there faces said it all :lol:

· Registered
11,430 Posts
What a great place for a playdate, they look like they got on really well together and had a lot of fun.

· Banned
7,595 Posts
Wow, thanks for posting these. They looked like they were having serious fun. Where is that beautiful secluded stream located? Reminds me so much of where I grew up, and upvalley of Napa. (Remember Yountville Crossroads, Willow?)

· Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
samsonsaunt\";p=\"137117 said:
Wow, thanks for posting these. They looked like they were having serious fun. Where is that beautiful secluded stream located? Reminds me so much of where I grew up, and upvalley of Napa. (Remember Yountville Crossroads, Willow?)
Its actually at a small, secluded public park in Baltimore County.  A friend of mine introduced me to it last week, so that I could let Piper romp around in the water and see how she did with swimming.  Its not too deep and not very long, but its PERFECT for the dogs! Its definitely our new favorite hang out :)

· Registered
62 Posts
We take our herd up past Caledonia State Park to a creek that runs through where the reservoir used to be.  It is WONDERFUL to have a place where both dogs and humans can swim and run and have a great time.  Those are gorgeous pictures.  Haha.. and I understand the needing a new camera.. ALREADY part.

-Rose-

· Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cosmotion\";p=\"137761 said:
Awesome pics Becky! Cos slept real well last night too!
Oh yea! Its with you guys living so close...the pups can wear each other out all the time now!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.