Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
7,184 Posts
Puppies are energetic, wild little balls of fur. Scheduled short play sessions several times a day with a couple walks should be more than enough exercise. I have always found that puppies crave structure and routine so play time, quiet crate time, walks etc

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Puppies need attention and lots of play time never give a puppy any of those so called calming aids. They just need time to mature and puppies are cute but a lot of work. The time you put into the puppy now pays off later

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Hmm, well it's usually Boxer/Pit and we have a few of them on here. My Bella is one and she look's like this. Your dog's ears are funny? They look more Fox Terrier to me? Did you see the parent's? Anyway besides the point. Puppies are kinda crazy. Lot's of toy's are useful but if you use Soft Stuffed toy's they will rip them apart or I guess even rubber toy's? But you have to watch them and make sure they don't eat that crap!

And between walk's and growing bones and vaccination's, you have to be careful, until he is fully vacinatied he should not touch any ground where other dog's have been!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm, well it's usually Boxer/Pit and we have a few of them on here. My Bella is one and she look's like this. Your dog's ears are funny? They look more Fox Terrier to me? Did you see the parent's? Anyway besides the point. Puppies are kinda crazy. Lot's of toy's are useful but if you use Soft Stuffed toy's they will rip them apart or I guess even rubber toy's? But you have to watch them and make sure they don't eat that crap!

And between walk's and growing bones and vaccination's, you have to be careful, until he is fully vacinatied he should not touch any ground where other dog's have been!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts