Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night i come home to an extra boxer in my backyard! i am thinking oh lord where in the world did this guy come from?? Well we have a boxer nextdoor, and these people keep the dog chained 24/7. it is very sad. When my bf let the girls out to run around yesterday afternoon the dog next door..we call him Brutus though i am not for sure if that is his name.... started going nuts. running back and forth trying to play with the girls. So my bf felt bad for the fella and went next door to see if the he could come over and play. They said yes he could, and they played from 530 til close to 8 that night. just running around and having fun. Since we just moved i couldnt find my camera, but next time i will take pics to post.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
awwww poor baby, being chained up like that :( .that is nice that you let him play with your girls.sounds like he doesn't get to have too many play dates i bet everyone slept good that night!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww...so glad your new neighbors unchained "brutus" so he could play with your girls. Why in the world would anyone have a dog to keep chained is beyond me. At least he had a few hours of fun.
Yes, next time please get the camera!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad he was able to have fun for awhile and they all got along so well.  Wish we had some boxers close.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Andrea, you know the camera should have been the first thing you unpacked  :) So glad that Brutus got to come out and play with the girls, sounds like they all had a great time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts