Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: I mentioned a few days ago that Gisselle wasn't playing with HER toys yet,well yesterday She was playing with my daughters toys!!! She chewed up Mr. penguin and this morning she had mr. puppy :lol:  Bless her heart, I guess she figures"hey I sahre my bed!!!"

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL... I feel sorry for your daughter... it's really cute though. Odin's bad about playing with Sarah's toys... he finds them way more interesting then his. When I brought him back from the vet the other day I bought him this "tiger giraffe" looking thing... its soft and looks like a baby toy actually. Sarah picked it out and wanted both cuz' they had a leopard printed one too. He ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT. Of course as I type he brought Sarah's "Mr. Quaker" in...
now playing with his "tiger"...
lol umm now he can't make up his...
and he chose his TIGER!!

LOL I figure he likes it cuz' it looks like Sarah's toys... and the squeeker is in the right spot to where every time he attacks it he makes it squeek.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
its only fair... LOL!!!

Jessie will always chose a toy that doesnt belong to her over her own toys!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh absolutely, just like kids, they want what the other has..I bought this real soft fuzzy pineapple with a squeaker in it when I was in Hawaii, my sister was razzing me saying I should get 2 of them..Like I told her, it doesn't matter, they always want what the other has, even if they are the same! Sure enuf, Samson has taken possession of it and teases Angel relentessly with it, then when he loses interest, she goes for it..Back and forth they go..Lol......

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Squeakers are banned from mine and my sisters house...

Its true, when Jessie had her first pig ear, Maggie was having one too, and Jessie stole Maggies, and then Maggie started on the one Jessie had first, then Jessie stole it back, and so on and so forth... until Maggie gave up!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, the dreaded squeaky ban....Mine would come unglued if I did that...

·
Registered
616 Posts
Ours used to steal my daughter's stuffies and they would suffer a quick and brutal death.  There are no more stuffies in hour house.  The toys have to be indestructable here!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Sarah loves to play with Odin's toys too... like the tennis balls... he doesn't know it but those are really hers and she's just letting him borrow them!  :wink: LOL Squeaky toys aren't banned but I was kind of considering it ONLY because 1 of the 8 ferrets we have (Eowyn) goes crazy in her cage when you squeak it. Yesterday we let her out to see what she'd do and she ran over to Odin... who was squeaking it and began to try and pull it out of his mouth! One brave fuzzbutt! Maybe I can get it on video.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have to keep the toys that have sqeakers away from Nash (our Pit bull)
He goes straight to it!! I bought BoBO(that long toy from the PetSmart commercials) and the very first night Nash tore him to bits to get the squeaker!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
lol my dogs have 3 bobo's They love every one. We've never had a destroyed toy issue here (yet)  Even the chewies take months and months to finally finish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts